Blog Archive

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Silliness

Christmas time is easily my favorite part of the year.  I grew up in the Northeast, so blustery cold December landscapes make me all warm and fuzzy inside.  I've been blessed to be able to spend the holidays with family and friends this year, so I thought I'd share a little of my joy with you. It's a little easier to smile in the warmth of your home surrounded by people you like.  Hopefully these silly, casual, attic photo booth shots will put a smile on your face like they did mine. :)


Probably my favorite shot from the evening


Another pretty good one, if I do say so myself :)


Tolerating her yearly hug like a champ


Aww, love

More love
We're so fancy

Love this one too.  He's the best. :)

I think it's safe to say we had a good time.  May your celebrations be equally joyful!

No comments:

Post a Comment