Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

O Christmas Tree

I probably sound like a broken record when I say "My favorite part of the Christmas season is..." because there are so many parts that seem utterly important and that fill my heart with so much joy.  As we get older, it becomes harder and harder to make all these holiday traditions happen the way they did when we were little.  So, I was deeply thankful this year to be able to go with my family to pick out and cut down (thanks, menfolk ;) ) a real tree to adorn my parents' living room.  I hope your holiday traditions are alive and well and that you're making some new memories this year to brighten the Christmases to come.

A friendly welcome


We decided to keep looking.

Still not quite right.

Aha!

Men at work
Tony's first tree cutting!

silliness


Star Wars vs. Star Trek


My love

More silliness



Thank you to Williams Tree Farm in Honeoye Falls, NY for helping to make my Christmas special this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment