Blog Archive

Monday, August 4, 2014

Mercer, Pennsylvania Family Photography

Well, it's been a busy summer so far, and once again, things have been quiet on the blog.  That does not mean I haven't been busy with various photography projects, though.  I met Nicole, a fellow artist in the area, a little less than a year ago, and I was delighted when she asked me to photograph her family on their beautiful land in Mercer, PA.  I was even more excited when she told me that her family was interested in incorporating my editing style into their portraits.  Using photoshop to bring out a romantic, ethereal quality in my images is one of my favorite things, as you might guess by looking through my fine art work, so the opportunity to take portrait photography into that realm was a challenge I was more than happy to take on.  I enjoyed working on these, and I hope you enjoy them too.











2 comments: