Blog Archive

Monday, May 19, 2014

Melanie and Brandon - Columbus, Ohio Engagement Photography

I recently got a message from the not-so-far-away land of Columbus, Ohio requesting my services for an engagement photography photo shoot.  Having spent 6 years living in this fun and vibrant city, I was more than happy to make the trip back to photograph this lovely couple.  They were up for pretty much anything I suggested, and they had a great sense of humor (I kept calling the to-be groom Matt for some reason I cannot explain - sorry Brandon :) ).

Here are some of my favorite shots from our time together.  Congratulations to the happy couple on all the positive developments in you lives these days!  I wish you nothing but the best for your future!




































No comments:

Post a Comment