Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

m.Clemm Photography Has Moved!

This update is a little late, but I have some big news to share regarding m.Clemm Photography.  As you may have so deftly surmised from the title of this post, the business has moved from central Ohio to northwest Pennsylvania (Grove City, to be exact).  So far we're enjoying small-town living, and my husband and I are excited to continue getting settled in this new phase of our life.

But, if you thought that was the only announcement I had to make, keep reading!  Since the beginning of 2012, I have been learning about, practicing, and delivering a new niche of photographic skills.  Before leaving Ohio, I had the pleasure to work for a company who provided professional photographs for realtors (and homeowners) who wanted to put their best foot forward in a difficult real estate market.  So often, potential home buyers get their first impression of a home for sale from that property's online listing.  Having experienced a move to a new town just recently, I know first-hand that great pictures make a big difference.

"What might professional-grade real estate photographs look like?" you may be asking yourself.  Well, before we left our home in Columbus, I took some photos, and guess what?  The house had a serious offer in about two weeks (and lots of interest in the mean time)!  I took a whole bunch of photos to give our realtor plenty of choices, but below you'll see some of my favorites.





We still have a few small projects to finish before I take the final "after" photos for our new home's remodel, but I hope to have some of those to post in the near future.  In the mean time, I am available for your real estate photography needs.

And don't worry, I still do and enjoy "people" photography as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment