Blog Archive

Monday, February 9, 2015

Caitlin and Tony - Engagement Photography

As a thoroughly northern girl, I love a good romp in the snow, which is why I was psyched to be able to do this out-of-town engagement shoot in a wonderfully snow-covered park.  The bride- and groom-to-be were clearly in love, as their comfort with each other shone through in many many moments of silliness and laughter (some of which I've included here because who doesn't like a little bit of fun in their photo session?).

They were great sports as we explored the beauty of our location and our toes slowly froze in our shoes.  One of the perks of being the photographer in these situations is all the moving around, which generally keeps me from getting too cold (not to mention the fact that my shoes can be less-than-photogenic, and thus warm).  Caitlin and Tony powered through, though, and I'm happy to share the result of our time together with you now.  I wish these two all the best as they go on to start a beautiful life together.

Laughter seems like a good place to start :)





















He spun her around . . .

. . . and then she spun him  ;)




Silliness was required to expose Tony's other love: Star Wars.
















On to the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment