Blog Archive

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting Started

Well, the time has come to start a professional blog.  In addition to sites like flickr and facebook, I wanted to have a place where clients and friends could get a sense of the kind of work I do and see a sneak peek of my most recent projects as I edit them.

To get started, I wanted to share a shot I did just for the fun of it for Valentine's Day.  This kind of stuff is so much fun for me, and I hope you enjoy it too!



Oh photoshop, you never cease to provide hours of entertainment :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You rock! This is really cute. Yay for professional blog (and a not-so-professional comment, sorry)!

    Love,
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's okay. It doesn't have to be a stuffy, serious blog. By professional, I just mean a place where I (and others) can talk about business, and the nice thing about photography is that there's a lot of fun involved in doing business :)

    ReplyDelete